Chef Alessandra Viola
Have you ever tried to drink pink milk? After a long day, this rose moon milk is a perfect way to get yourself relaxed and prepared for the next day. By using oat milk, it is dairy-free and vegan. In combination with beetroot and ashwagandha powder, it is healthy and helps the body and mind to relax and fall asleep. Enjoy its unique flavor and beautiful pink color.
RecipeServings: 4 Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 5 minutes Total time: 10 minutes
- 16 ounces Oat milk
- 1/4 cup Tart cherry juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon Beetroot powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ashwagandha powder
- 2 teaspoon Honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 teaspoon Rosewater
- A pinch of grated fresh ginger (or ground)
- 1 tablespoon Dried culinary rose petals
- In a small pot over medium-low heat, add all of the ingredients.
- Whisk briefly using a handheld milk frother for a latte-like finish or stir until there is a light froth beginning to develop and light steam starting to appear. Heat while whisking, until warm throughout, about 5 minutes.
- Pour into a large mug. Top with rose petals and drink warm.