An easy way to enjoy pastured eggs for breakfast with a different twist to the menu.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 handful shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup pork cracklings, or bacon bits
- 2 tortillas
- Drizzle of red enchilada sauce
- Melt butter in a frying pan.
- Add onion and sauté til tender.
- Add garlic and cook an additional minute until fragrant.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk, and seasonings together.
- Pour egg mixture into frying pan.
- Cook and stir until set.
- Sprinkle cheese and cracklings over eggs.
- Divide eggs in half and place on tortillas.
- Drizzle with red enchilada sauce.
- Roll up and serve!